The CHP Level 2 Capital Raising
Level 2 builds on CHP Level 1 by referring to investment strategies, terms, and trends discussed within the Level 1 reading materials.
This program combines hedge fund marketing and sales training with sales best practices to create a platform where third party marketers, capital introduction professionals, investor relations, and in-house marketers can gain credibility and certify their knowledge within this space.
- Understand the Hedge Fund Capital Raising Distribution Channels
• Learn Sales Fundamentals to implement into your practice
• Learn how to use Influence & Persuasion correctly to raise capital
• Understand Capital Introduction for investors
• Understand all of Hedge Fund Marketing Best Practices
• Learn how to use Third Party Marketing effectively
- Professionals including analysts, hedge fund managers, marketers, attorneys, consultants, professors, and students complete this program because it may help improve their resume, job prospects, credibility, and third-party verified specialized knowledge on hedge funds.
- Access to over 100 educational videos, templates, books, and exclusive hedge fund tools through our Hedge Fund Premium training platform.
- Create a more powerful resume with specific details on your hedge fund industry training experience in the CHP designation program.
- Access to our job placement services which include career coaching, recruiter connections, resume feedback, a hedge fund career workbook, internships, and a hedge fund resume template.
- An understanding of hedge fund investment strategies, fund of hedge funds, analytics, due diligence, and current hedge fund trends and terms.
- A marked advantage over those professionals and competing funds which do not have the hedge fund training, resources, and knowledge you will receive.
- Register for the program and receive login details.
- Purchase and begin reading the textbooks.
- Listen to and watch all the audio and video content in the classroom
- Schedule and Pass your exam to earn your certification