Certified Capital Raising Specialist
The Certified Capital Raising Specialist (CCRS) certification program is unique in that it is modeled after many online courses offered at Ivy League institutions today, offering more value for a more cost-effective program. The CCRS Program is a self-study program that includes educational multimedia resources in video form, a study guide, required readings, and a flexible online examination process, accessible around the world.The experts interviewed for this capital raising certification program have reached raised well over $100M each and their audio interviews recorded from on stage at our sister company’s Family Office Club conferences or via telephone audio interviews help provide a practical variety of perspectives to the CCRS program.
Capital Raising is written to help those looking to consistently raise capital over time from investors without having to cold call them or slowly network through existing connections. In this text we provide a 5 step system to attract investors to your offering over time so they are wanting to get their foot in the door at your office instead of having to cold call potential investors endlessly with no response. While this book does discuss marketing material fundamentals, and top mistakes to avoid while raising capital its unique value is in the holistic evergreen approach to building up capital raising momentum in a way that adds genuine value and builds your firm’s reputation over time. This capital raising system was developed based on author Richard C. Wilson’s experience in raising over $250M in capital, building the Family Office Club community of over 1,000 family office investors, and now building up a single family office advisory business overseeing $4B in assets. The methods suggested in this book are what has led to that success and they have been tested over the course of Richard offering over 57 live events and speaking to over 25,000 professionals globally over the past 10 years.
Capital Raising Certification Learning Objectives
- Gain a detailed perspective on what various types of investors expect and want when seeking investments, including the difference between HNW private investors, family offices, and institutional investors.
- Explore the topics of copywriting, investor avatars, re-marketing, social media, investor funnels, single-family offices, master DDQs, and placements agents so you can more swiftly navigate various capital raising tools and methods.
- Become familiar with the 5-Step system for raising capital as an option to attract investors to the organization you represent vs. calling out or networking to identify and close new investors.
- Learn essential investment marketing and sales actions that must be taken to properly follow up with investors, many of which are specific to capital raising
- Familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of capital raising to shine a light on industry myths and common expensive mistakes that almost everyone makes while starting out.
Benefits of the Certified Capital Raising Specialist (CCRS) Program:
- Access to over 100 educational videos, templates, books, and exclusive hedge fund tools through our Capital Raising training platform.
- Create a more powerful resume with specific details on your Capital Raising industry training experience in the CCRS designation program.
- An understanding of Capital Raising strategies and techniques.
- A marked advantage over those professionals and competing funds which do not have the Capital Raising training, resources, and knowledge you will receive.
There are no weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or classes scheduled. In fact, the only set dates in our programs are the four exam dates that we offer each year. The program is entirely self-paced.
Once you have registered, you will be provided with login details to access our proprietary certification platform. After you’ve logged in, you will be able to watch the program’s video training modules, complete your strategic project (as laid out in the study guide), email our faculty with questions, complete the self-grading practice test, and schedule your online examination. Our examination is offered 100% online, which has allowed participants from over 40 countries to participate and complete our programs.
While you are enrolled in the program you can note that you are currently a candidate. For example, if taking the Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) program, you can note on your resume or business profiles that you are a FASC Candidate.
After completing the program you are then able note that you are certified in this area on your resume, professional biography, LinkedIn.com account, Facebook account, cover letters for job applications, etc. Contact us if you would like specialized sized images of the designation logo to place on your personal or social media website pages.
We live in a knowledge-based economy. Our programs are geared toward very specific fields and skill sets to help you gain specialized knowledge within areas most critical to your success. Completing a certification program allows you to show others on your resume and bio that you are more well-trained and credible than other professionals in the industry. A recent study by Gartner also showed that certification programs increased compensation by 5-11% on average, and can boost your income by as much as 30-40% annually. When an employer or potential client is choosing between you and someone with very similar work experience and education, being certified is one more thing that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Participants May Include:
Professionals, including analysts, hedge fund managers, marketers, private equity professionals, consultants, professors, students, and anyone looking to improve their knowledge and skills in Capital Raising.
FinanceTraining.com is operated by the Global Training & Certification (G.T.C.) Institute, LLC. We have trained and certified well over 3,000 participants and our platform provides the #1 most practical, challenging and globally relevant certification platform.
The self-paced financial analyst training program is delivered through online lecture videos, an audio program, a workbook, and step-by-step screen capture tutorials. Our program requires one year of previous professional experience that is relevant. Over 70% of professionals who have completed this program in the past have also completed our hedge fund, private equity, investment banking, or financial analysis programs as well.
Guaranteed Value: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day.
Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 3,000 participants like you have completed our training programs. There are no hidden fees, and everything but the required readings are covered by this single tuition payment, which is less expensive than a single University course.
This tuition investment covers:
- Lifetime access to program resources
- Instructional video modules
- Expert audio interviews
- Career coaching help
- Resume template feedback service
- Practice examination in Excel
- The online examination and grading
- Certificate of completion