CHP Level 2 Due Diligence
This Program helps hedge fund professionals learn about hedge fund due diligence fundamentals and best practices. The CHP Level 2 program on due diligence program requires three texts. Each focus on different aspects of due diligence and are crucial to a well-rounded understanding.
One text will provide an overall basic level of knowledge of due diligence, some techniques, and key terms to focus on and thus should be read first (Hedges on Hedge Funds). One book will provide candidates with some of the current models and techniques being used in the hedge fund industry to uncover operational risk, and trends that may lead the way within the industry going forward (Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence). The final book is meant to be the capstone of the entire due diligence section and links many of the previously explored ideas together in a meaningful way while explaining some of the most crucial elements of a hedge fund and their overall relation to risk (Hedge Fund Risk Fundamentals).
- The Hedge Fund Handbook: A Definitive Guide for Analyzing and Evaluating Alternative Investments by Stefano Lavinio
- Hedge Fund Risk Fundamentals: Solving the Risk Management and Transparency Challenge by Richard Horwitz
- Hedges on Hedge Funds: How to Successfully Analyze and Select an Investment by James R. Hedges IV
- Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence: Understanding the Risks (Wiley Finance) by Jason A. Scharfman
- Understand different Hedge Fund Characteristics
- Learn how to assess Risk of a Hedge Fund
- Understand the basic operations of Hedge Funds
- Learn the best strategies for reviewing due diligence
- Understand different modeling techniques
- Professionals including analysts, hedge fund managers, marketers, attorneys, consultants, professors, and students complete this program because it may help improve their resume, job prospects, credibility, and third-party verified specialized knowledge on hedge funds.
- Access to over 100 educational videos, templates, books, and exclusive hedge fund tools through our Hedge Fund Premium training platform.
- Create a more powerful resume with specific details on your hedge fund industry training experience in the CHP designation program.
- Access to our job placement services which include career coaching, recruiter connections, resume feedback, a hedge fund career workbook, internships, and a hedge fund resume template.
- An understanding of hedge fund investment strategies, fund of hedge funds, analytics, due diligence, and current hedge fund trends and terms.
- A marked advantage over those professionals and competing funds which do not have the hedge fund training, resources, and knowledge you will receive.
- Register for the program and receive login details.
- Purchase and begin reading the textbooks.
- Listen to and watch all the audio and video content in the classroom
- Schedule and Pass your exam to earn your certification